WE HAVE OUR OWN IN-HOUSE WORKSHOP:
ready to take care of any of your bike maintenance and repair needs (electric or otherwise).
Every e-bike that we sell comes with a free 6-week service as standard.
Workshop Update During Covid-19 Pandemic.
Due to the surge in E-Bike interest during the pandemic, we must limit the workshop to only bikes that we are an authorised dealer for. We are hoping to be back to normal service shortly.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
We know how important it is to keep your e-bike on the road and in tip-top shape. So we pride ourselves on having incredible aftercare and servicing available for your bike. From quick cleans and tune ups, to e-bike health checks, there is nothing that we can’t help you with.
We carry a wide selection of spares and components to help get your bike back on the road.
Here are some of the services we offer.
Tune Up Service – £45.00
- Bike Cleaned and Frame Inspected
- Gears inspected and adjusted correctly
- Brakes inspected and adjusted correctly
- Drive train and chain removed, cleaned and lubricated.
- Cassette/Freewheel removed, cleaned and inspected for wear
- Rims inspected for wear and damage
- Tyre and sidewall inspected for wear and inflated to correct pressure
- Headset inspected and adjusted if necessary
- Bottom brackets inspected and adjusted if necessary
E-Bike Special – £90.00
- Everything from Tune Up Service
- Electrical connectors cleaned and greased with contact grease, specific for electric bikes.
- Inspect throttle for damage and return spring. Ensure functioning correctly.
- Inspect ignition switch and ensure functioning correcting
- Test dashboard/display is mounted and functioning correctly
- Inspect motor for damage and ensure functioning correctly
- Inspect battery for damage and ensure mounted correctly
- Battery tested
- Charger tested
- Pedal assistance disc and sensor inspected and correctly mounted
- Full battery charge
E-Bike Diagnostic – £35.00
Tyre/Tube Change – £12.00 (tubes from £6.50)
Plug and Play Motor Tyre/Tube Change – £15.00
Wired, Rear or High Power Wheel Motor Tyre/Tube Change – £20.00
Wheel True – £20.00/£30.00 (additional spokes £2.50)
Brake Adjustment – £17.50
Accessory fitting – from £8.50
Gear Alignment – £12.50
Bottom Bracket Replace – £25.00
Battery Health Check – £30.00
Please note, parts are not included unless stated. Any parts replaced will be subject to labour costs.